- Accent battens are laminated to the steel sections with high performance adhesives. The sections are then factory finished in white, almond or sandstone
- Square top standard; optional arched top
- Optional windows are available in clear glass, glue chip pattern or seeded glass, available in the top two sections of door
- Faux windows are an option with the background color always being black and can be combined with all window section options
- Series 5300 are 2" thick CFC free polystyrene insulated base sections
- Series 5600 are 2" thick CFC free polyurethane insulated thermally-broken base sections
- 2-7/16" total section thickness
- Wood-grained steel interior, pre-finished in white
- White painted 20-gauge end stiles are standard
- One set of spade decorative hardware is standard for all doors. Optional Barcelona or Wrought Iron designs replicate an old-world look
- Concealed steel plates run continuously from top to bottom of each section for fastening hardware
- Bottom weather seal utilizes an aluminum retainer and extruded virgin vinyl
- Series 5300 DASMA TDS-163 calculated R-value* - 8.57
- Series 5600 DASMA TDS-163 calculated R-value* - 15.38
. Utilizes a steel base sandwich section with a CFC free polystyrene core.
. Utilizes a CFC free polyurethane injected steel thermally-broken base section.
5500 R-value* - 8.57 5600 R-value* - 15.38
*Calculated door section R-value is in accordance with DASMA TDS-163.
Note: Follow manufacturer's recommendations for surface preparation for field painting applications.